EXTRUDE HONE is pleased to welcome you to our stand at the DEBURRING EXPO, taking place from October 10th to 12th in Karlsruhe, Germany. You`ll find us in Hall 1, Booth 311.
Electrochemical Machining (ECM) Solution to create a heart-shaped gallery in the main bore of injection nozzles.
This is a common application for diesel injection nozzles on car, truck, and ship engines. ECM is the process of choice for connecting the main bore to the high-pressure fuel inlet bore. Shape and size of the created gallery as well as the edge rounding on the intersecting point have major impact on durability and functionality of the injection system. It is also a crucial factor for the efficiency of modern diesel engines.
ECM creates the desired heart shaped galleries, destresses the intersecting points and guarantees complete removal of burrs in just ONE process step. Using 4 to 6-fold fixtures at 25 – 40 seconds of cycle time it offers high productivity at low costs per part.
- Radiusing & Shaping in one process step
- Destressing of intersection between main bore and high-pressure fuel inlet bore
- 100% burr free
- Selective machining shaping gallery in main bore of injection nozzle
- High productivity with automation but could also be done with manual loading for lower volume
- Highest process stability and controllability
- Possibility to outsource to an Extrude Hone Contract Shop
At the booth, ask us about the complete range of Extrude Hone solutions covering the 3 main technologies ECM, AFM, and TEM (Thermal deburring).